Tuesday, September 8, 2009

UF v. Charleston Southern


http://forums.gainesville.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1791080365/m/8721072619

http://forums.gainesville.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4321030036/m/4181046719


What a wacky day of shooting. Can't say I could have ran into anymore problems (rain, missing CF card etc.)

Today was the first game of our season and I was able to soberly get out and shoot some pics for The Gainesville Sun all morning. The scene provided some good photos.

I accidentally walked into OAR and Rascal Flats pregame session. I had no idea who they were and when I told them I was with the local paper they immediately thought I was there to interview them, but I had no idea who they were until the bluntly told me.

So I said "I am just here to take pregame shots for The Sun!...looks like great game of beer pong" I think they were a little surprised/upset that I came up to them just for beer pong pictures and not to talk to them, because they are famous and all...

No comments:

Post a Comment